Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Guest Designer - Patti Hamil

Today we have a special guest designer, Patti Hamil.

Hello, my name is Patti Hamil. I have been scrapbooking for over 10 years now. I am a wife to a very supportive husband, and Mother to three beautiful grown children. We also have 3 dogs and a 17 year old cat! I live in the beautiful North Georgia mountains. I scrap almost every single day. I am on several design teams that I love and get to share my hobby with lots of “online” friends! The best part of this hobby is the lasting friendships that I have made over the years. I am happy and honored to have been asked to guest design here. Thank you so much for having me.

You can visit Patti's blog, My Pieces of Time here.

Let's see what Patti created for our April Flower Challenge:

Here is the project that I did. Since the theme is "flowers", I used some different flowers of the same color. I also used Marivic's beautiful tag. I added a little strip of the trim to tie it together with the rest of the page. I wanted to work with the beautiful melon color in the trim and flower spray.



Here are some closeups showing a little more detail. Here you see where I added the multi colored Prima blooms and also a rub-on sentiment that went with the title. I also added some "faux-stitching" around the border with my Zig marker.


Here you can see more detail of the beautiful hand-made tag. I just loved these colors!!!


Here you see two smaller blooms with the title. The title sticker is Anna Griffin, Inc. The color was a perfect match!!


Here is one last closeup of the flower cluster. I thought the colors in the photo (our dd when she was little) went perfectly with the colors of the paper and embellishments!


I was so excited to be asked to Guest Design for this month! I enjoyed working with this beautiful tag, and hope I have inspired you to use your favorite colors!!! Thank you for looking!

Patti

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty page Patti! Love how soft and sweet it is. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT! So sweet! Love the details! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page and a sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful layout Patti...love all those gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patti!! So happy to see you here!!! So Beautiful page!!!!! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Patti, I can see why you are on several design teams. You are very talented. I love this layout. The colors, the flowers...everything! The child on the photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous, gorgeous layout Patti!! Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate you stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...